Every student - college and/or career ready
Pulaski County Schools will provide a safe, supportive environment to meet the individual needs of all students and ensure they are college and/or career ready.
Prepare all students to succeed in their future.
- We believe all students should be surrounded by an environment that will
ensure their safety, stimulate their minds, and challenge their
- We believe in establishing high standards to ensure all students graduate college and/or career ready.
- We believe in continuous renewal to attain excellence in student
achievement, and quality in system improvement for our district and
- We believe in committing our resources to maximize student achievement,
and student achievement is the determining factor in all decision
- We believe collaboration with students, faculty, staff, families, and
key community and state stakeholders is vital to our students' and
- We believe each and every student matters; outcomes should not be
predictable by gender, race, ethnicity, or socioeconomic status; equity
is necessary for students and staff.
- We believe in the development of students’ upright character so they may
become conscientious and productive citizens in a complex,
interconnected, and diverse world.